We'd love to hear your ideas on how to improve Wordspionage!

Love this game more then WWF. Only this missing is being able to chat. And easier way to earn money without having to pay, I'm cheap.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Sean MannAdminSean Mann (Head Developer, Wordspionage) responded  · 

Thanks for playing and the great feedback! We’re working on chat right now. It should be ready in a couple of months. I’m the only coder on our team and I’ve been wanting to get this in for a while, but we had to work on other projects in hopes of earning money. There are currently 3 ways to earn money in the game: Play one of the 3 mission words (I always try for the 4-letter one), play a bingo word by using all 7 tiles in your hand, or win a game. We’re also working on bringing in more contests that rely less on skill.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sean MannAdminSean Mann (Head Developer, Wordspionage) commented  · 

Thanks for playing and the great feedback! We're working on chat right now. It should be ready in a couple of months. I'm the only coder on our team and I've been wanting to get this in for a while, but we had to work on other projects in hopes of earning money. There are currently 3 ways to earn money in the game: Play one of the 3 mission words (I always try for the 4-letter one), play a bingo word by using all 7 tiles in your hand, or win a game. We're also working on bringing in more contests that rely less on skill.

Feedback and Knowledge Base